space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pregnancy.

Saturday was the first day in a long time where I felt completely out of whack.

My back hurt,
my shoulders were tense,
the hunger was relentless,
I could barely lean over to put on my shoes.

So I think I may be rounding the bend into the body rebellion portion of pregnancy.

And you know what's weird?
I never felt like this during Carter's pregnancy.
Not one bit.
I was chipper as all chip.
I probably could have done a back flip, had I wanted to.
Which, you know, I just didn't feel like doing....
{ahem}

I really miss wearing heels.
I really miss not feeling like a balloon that's about to pop.
I really miss not having to worry about a stupid migraine coming along and ruining my day.
I really miss not wanting to hit the hay as SOON as 11:00 strikes.
{I really wish I wasn't having extremely superficial thoughts like this}
All of which sort of scare me, because I'm not even into the REALLY crazy balloon-popping, non-heel-wearing, keep-the-migraines-at-bay stage which is, of course,
post 30 weeks.
But man....


There's no better feeling in the world.
{And maybe that Babe #2 is a girl?!}
{LOVE}



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. Sweet post, and great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable! I hope you feel better and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! beautiful blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote girl...they are much meaner to you during pregnancy ; )
    Hope you feel better girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a precious little man you got there. I felt very sore and out of whack with my second. I couldn't even find relief when I laid down... nothing helped! But, then you hold that baby and all is well with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally know what you mean. Every pregnancy got just a teensy bit harder on me. Especially the last two which were a bit too close together for comfort. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...