space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Facetime and other techy discoveries

I've never really been big on the newest techy toy you could buy.
I would literally never stand in line to buy any such thing.
I always see folks on the news freezing their phalanges off trying to purchase the newest apple product and yadi yada yada....
To me, that's nuts!

Not too long ago I owned a fossil of a cell phone. It was like the first Blackjack that ever hit the shelves. But you know what? It worked for me! I didn't need cool gadgets! Apps? Who cared?! My husband owned an iPhone and was temporarily married to Angry Birds. Nuh-uh. Not for me. I had better things to do than stare at a screen smaller than my child's forearm. 
Then the day came where Chad and I needed to start a new cell phone plan. So, I thought, maybe I'll just give the iPhone 3G a shot....Granted, this was after the 4G had come out, but that was just not my thang. I didn't want to spend the extra cash on something I was just going to use for phone calls and texting. I could have gotten myself the Nokia from 2001....It wouldn't have made a difference to me. 

Well, flash forward about 3 or 4 months, I'm borderline obsessive over my 3G.
And that new iPad we recently brought home?
Oh yeah, IT'S LOVE.

I mean, without an iPad, how would one ever take flattering photos like this one?

Or spend family time in front of Photobooth, like Carter and I were doing here:

And of course I can't forget about my all time favorite!

See, without technology, we could never create such works of art!

In all seriousness though, 
the iPad is pretty awesome because we can have
Facetime with Chadly while he's at work. 
Carter gets a kick out of it, and it is an 
interesting way to keep us all updated on our days!
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...