space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Some slow thoughts

Today I am tired, therefore I feel slow and guilty for feeling so, even though I know I can't help it.
It's just such a bummer to have these type days, because it makes me feel like a semi-bad mom for being such a lame-o with the Cart Man. {...And I say "semi" because I know it's due to Babe #2 doing back flips in there, so of course it's okay to experience a few tired days.}

Anyway, I've had a few repetitive thoughts going through my head throughout the morning:

*Last night Chad and I watched Harry Potter.....Deathly Hallows Part 1 and I can't stop thinking about it! What a dark movie! I'm a humongous sucker for epic-ly long, good vs. evil, dark side vs. the force type movies {shout out to Star Wars...Oh yeah, I watched it from beginning to end last Thanksgiving weekend. Let's just say I now understand those creepy men who hide Java the Hut and Luke Skywalker toys in their offices.....Weird?} Anyway, great movie, that was, and I am pretty gosh darn excited for Part II to come out this weekend!

Look at those kids all grown up! Man, HP, I've become a follower!

*I think I'm going to start making a few consistent posts on this here blog-u-lar every week, and by that I mean that maybe I'll join up with the rest of blog-mommy-world and post What I Wore Wednesday pictures every....well....Wednesday. I don't know yet, it's just a thought, but it would be kind of nice to add a little bit of structure to my nap time blog sessions. We shall see!

The Pleated Poppy was the first place I ever came into contact with this wonderful tradition, but now most of the blogs I follow participate. It's just a great way to keep yourself accountable, which is incredibly difficult once you have a little one running around.

*I had more thoughts but I seem to have forgotten them. Pregnancy brain already? Oh man.......

Mommy thoughts at it's best.....

I'm off to read more of HP and the Sorcerer's Stone for the remainder of this nap session. Wish me luck with my darn energy level!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...