space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Monday, July 18, 2011

H - to the - P

Well, the sagas over, much to my dismay.
Yesterday was the grand day where my man and I joined the crowds and bought ourselves tickets for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I don't even think I need to talk about how gosh darn great the movie was, since everyone all over the internet has done that already, so I'm going to talk about my movie going-experience. (Minor "ugh" right here).


Here's a little embarrassing history regarding good ole' me and attending movies which are lucky enough to receive a certain "buzz" around them. So back in the day, I must have been about 13 or 14......Oh man, I'm cringing just thinking about what I'm about to write.....I went on a little trip with my good friend, Jenna, to Utah. We had a great time, and much to our pleasure, the movie From Justin to Kelly had been released that previous weekend. So, us being teeny-boppers and thinking that Justin Guarini was the man, we asked if her parents wouldn't mind dropping us off at the local movie theater one night. Well, it was a slow night for Justin and Kelly, so it was just us and a few other teeny-boppers in the theater. Now these girls were just thrilled to be sitting in the same room where Justin Guarini was being featured, so they were all giggles from the beginning (like loud, obnoxious giggles). Okay, so here I was thinking, "you know what? I'm going to take matters into my own hands if these girls don't shut the heck up." And, unfortunately for us all, one of them let out their last giggle. 
Guess what I said! Just guess! (Major "ugh-ing!")
I, clearly and confidently, yelled, "Shut the f*** up!"
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I'm cringing! Cringing I tell you!
Granted, this was obviously obviously obviously pre-children and pre-rational thought! What was I thinking?! How rude of me! I wish I could write those teeny-boppers a letter and say, "Listen, I was being an idiot, thinking I was being cool, but now I'm a mom and am mature.....so.....sorry about killing your fun......."

Anyway, I think it's quite clear that I am not a fan of movie-theater-talking, and there was a small amount of that going on during the movie, which was annoying (someone behind us was trying to explain to her friend the reasoning behind every. single. sentence), but I've since learned to reign it in! So instead of being an idiot, I just focused on the movie at hand, which was making me cry almost every 15 minutes because I kept thinking about how this was the end! 

There are multiple more parts of the movie I wish to discuss, but I can't just in case you haven't seen it! Holy moly it was a great one!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHA that from justin to kelly story is seriously the best !!! one of my favorites... actually my favorite is what happen while floating down the river but as i promised you then.... i'll keep that to myself! hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...