space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, July 3, 2011

A little church time

So we have been bad the last few weeks months and have fallen off the church-going banwagon, much to my dismay. It sounds strange, but whenever we hit a lull in attending church, I get this funky, sick, weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, almost like I haven't seen sunlight in 10 years. I know, I know, it sounds totally cliche, like I copy and pasted that line from some religious website, but it's true! So although I really loathe that feeling, I'm happy to experience it because I know it just reaffirms the fact that God is out there and looking out for our best interests.

Anyway, today we FINALLY pulled ourselves out of our little cocoon and drove on down to where I spent most Sundays as a wee one: St. Killians Catholic Church. It was so incredibly nice to be back in that atmosphere, and once again I begged myself to keep it up every Sunday. 

The only problem was that we couldn't find the childcare room (even though we've taken him there before - we were experiencing a brain fart), so we sat in the little children's chapel, which is just a glass plated room designed for loud toddlers. Carter started seriously freaking out about twenty minutes into mass, so Chad took him outside, where, of course, as soon as they headed out there they were able to find the childcare room. Oh, well! Next time!


Here's the little man the last time we were at church! Look at that precious!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...