space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Well, wow.

Last.Night.Dinner.Was.To.Die.For.
mmhmm.
Who conjured up such a meal?
Me! Which, if you know me at all, you understand what a statement that is.
All thanks to Giada. Man, I love that woman.

Here was our dinner in photos, because that's the only way I can capture it's goody goodness:

I cleaned my first batch of shrimp!

Yum, yum, yum. There were oranges in that thing! Oranges!

Our pepperoncini shrimp sautee-in' away.
{Que music from heaven}

Before the feast on the lovely patio furniture we love oh so dearly.
{The third addition to our meal was mashed per-tae-tows}

The munchkin enjoying his baba on the porch with us in his jammies with my man.

Did I ever mention that Chad was a chocolatier in his past life? 
Okay, these are s'more bars that he made from scratch, just from pure imagination, with the chocolate we brought home from Belgiam. Yeah, he's quite the catch.

It was so.dang.good.
Oh, Giada! What would I do without you?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...