space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Man, that was annoying......and a few plugs

Well, I like my blog design again and the world is back on it's hinges. Isn't it sad that I was so deeply perturbed by the temporary ugliness of my good ole' site? (If you didn't see it during the four or five hours that I hated it, then you have no idea what I'm talking about, and I'm glad you didn't see it.) 

In unrelated news, I think it's time for a pregnancy update! As of today I am 13 weeks and 4 days along, so Babe #2 is a-growin'! According to babycenter.com (nice plug, eh?), my second little precious now has fingerprints and is about three inches long - the size of a medium shrimp. I always thought those comparisons were quite funny. One time during Carter's pregnancy I read that he was the size of a kumquat. What the hell is a kumquat? It was pretty hilarious. Anyway, I've been feeling better, but the heat is killer. It has been sucking all the energy out of me, but thank goodness I haven't had a headache for a little bit over a week(!!!!!). Obvi that is a big deal. Alleluia for feeling better!

In really unrelated news, I think y'all should head on over to my friend Sarah's new blog. She just created it today, I think, and it tells an unbelievable story. I mean, talk about putting everything into perspective. I won't give you the nutshell version of it all because it just won't do it justice. Here's the URL:
www.rsgfambam.blogspot.com

Take a look! Yes, I'm talking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...