space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2011

i WILL!

Man, I've been in a deep-thought-cave for the past few days!
{Well, they were good deep thoughts, but holy moly!}
It must be Babe #2 continuing to sling shoot my hormones every which way.

Anyway, here are a few things i WILL be doing sooner rather than later.....

* i WILL be wearing red lipstick {even though the first time was a disaster. Hello, red teeth. And upper lip. And then-boyfriend-Chad's white shirt}.

* i WILL be getting Carter's hair cut {on Wednesday to be exact}.

* i WILL be placing myself on a walking regimen, much like how life was during Carter's pregnancy (let's hope it improves my down-in-the-dumps 'tude}.

* i WILL clean out my purse/baby bag. That thing is atrociously filled with McCafe receipts.

* i WILL buy myself some flowers at the grocery store next time I'm there {peonies, peonies, peonies, peonies!}.

* i WILL try to stop complaining about how horrible I feel when Chad comes home from work {well, maybe a few complaints here and there, but sheesh! It's exhausting to be such a complain-o-machine!}. 

* i WILL continue Carter's adorable quest to count to number five! So far we are at three :)

* i WILL be enjoying the awesome rack of ribs I got for Chad to bar-b-que tonight. 
Woohooo!

* i WILL be taking a trip to Disneyland and taking more perfect pictures like this one.......


And it WILL be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...