space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Funday: To market we go!

{Just a little perk of gettin' to market on a Sunday}

Another Sunday Funday has shown us a great time.
Today was so gosh darn nice, I wish that all of Chad's days off could be similar.
This morning we finally went to a.....
Farmer's Market!

That's right! We joined the masses and gave it a shot. Turns out, the majority of Americans have gotten it right: Farmer's Markets are the way to go. Besides the fact that the rain woke me up at 6:30 this morning, {what a wonderful sound to wake up to, don't you think?}, making me believe that the rest of the day was going to be cold and cloudy, thus driving me to wear overly warm clothing, it was a great couple of hours. 
{Seriously though, the heat was killer. Chad and I were about to lose it, we were going psycho. We both wore jeans, and I wore boots. Bad.I.Dea.}

But besides that, here's what we Cisneros's were up to at that thang called a Farmer's Market......
Here's the face Carter made as soon as we got him in the stroller. I thought we were in trouble, but he was a good boy the rest of the day, quite obviously not as affected by the heat as we older folks.

Here we go........Woohooo!

A good representation of how we were both feeling before we ate. Eek.

And then this lovely creation made it's appearance. Oh.My.Gosh.Amazing.

The actual reason we took a trip to the Great Park of Irvine {yeah, that's the actual name because it's way.too.big.} was to fulfill one of Chadly's class obligations, so there's my man showing his professor proof of his whereabouts.

Chad teaching Carter how to ride a bike without training wheels.

All in all, it was a great trip to the massive park.
{This is not a joke: when the good ole' city planners of Orange County were constructing the park, they wanted it to be larger than Central Park, some other huge park in Chicago, and some other massive expanse of land in San Diego. Well, they succeeded. Jerks. There was no shade! Now I know why the good people of the OC are a little bit bitter about this place. Sheesh.}
Going forward, though, NO JEANS and NO BOOTS.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Sunday Funday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...