space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lookin' good.....

The last couple of days I've been fooling around on the computer literally from the beginning of Carter's nap all the way until I hear him say, "Mom! Mom! Mom!" Yep, I've just been sitting on the computer, swapping out my usual cleaning duties for a quick pre-nap rush around the house. So even though I felt a tad bit guilty for not getting everything in order while my precious little man sleeps, I have to say that I'm enjoying the leisurely computer time. 

Anyway, my newest discovery? Picnik! I actually first heard about it from my friend Jenna, and then read about the program on Busy Bee Lauren's awesome blog. So I decided to give it a go, and what better way to experiment than to tweak a recent picture of myself and the little man! Here's what I came up with:


It's pretty obvious that I haven't really found my niche yet, since I just made us look super tan, but I thought it was pretty awesome!

Okay, I'm officially getting off my computer until Carter's bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...