space
Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket space Photobucket

Friday, July 22, 2011

Instafriday -- Some structure around here!

Today's the grand day where I have decided to link up with another blogger, therefore creating some semblance of structure around these parts during nap time! Once I get my act together, hopefully I will be doing the same thing on Wednesdays for the fabulous What I Wore Wednesday blog-o-land extravaganza, but as of right now, let's just start with Instafriday! 

The rules are that the pictures uploaded have to reflect my week, but only through the lens of a phone! That means no awesome cameras, for all you folks with awesome cameras, a club I'm sadly not apart of as of right now. Anyway, let's get going!

The week started off with a little bit of grandma-and-grandpa's-house-backyard-playtime with cousin Tessa
{Funny story: I forgot to pack Carter a swim diaper, and his regular one blew up like a balloon. I mean, it was massive, poor little dude}

My Babe in his favorite position while he watches mommy cook fiddle around in the kitchen

Some relaxation time at the lagoon......much needed, thank you very much

Holy smurf! My Babe has gone missing and this showed up in my stroller!
{On the way home from the mall, he proceeded to give me a paper cut with that thing.....Thanks, Build-a-Bear team!}

My first official instagram! Isn't it glorious?! Hopefully my future Instafriday posts will be full of these babies. Anyway, that's a jewelry dish my mama passed down to me when I got married to hold my wedding ring and bands......Aww, to be sentimental!

Here's where I'm linking up at!
{Is it weird that I'm sort of nervous??}

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. I'm so glad you linked up cuz thats how I stumbled across your cute blog. You family is adorable. Oh....you're gonna LOVE instagram. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...